Ledlight Group has been selected to provide LED lighting to one of the world’s leading subsea equipment suppliers. CrystalLed™ lamps have been installed on the company`s supply boats, which serves key players in the oil & gas industry in the North Sea.
Ledlight Group`s long track record and commitment to deliver customized solutions were key factors in securing the contract.
Ledlight Group has designed a tailored LED product to serve the maritime segment. CrystalLed™ Marine is especially designed for rough and hazardous conditions. Product features include:
- Salt water resistant; bracket and nipple in stainless steel.
- Reinforced bracket makes the lamp more resistant to rough conditions and ensures stability in all types of weather.
- Double isolated, oil resistant cable.
- The fixture is made of extruded aluminum.
- Supplied with cable and Hensel box.
Shahzad Abid, CEO, Ledlight Group, said:
“LED lamps are ideal for the versatile and tough requirements in the maritime industry. By winning this contract, we have demonstrated that CrystalLed™ Marine is suitable for the maritime segment, which opens up a large market for Ledlight Group”.
For further information, please contact email@example.com